About Regency Mediquip Centre
Regency Mediquip Centre is an Australian owned company that has been supplying and servicing healthcare equipment since 1978. We are privately owned and managed. As a company our focus is excellence in patient care, and our desire to see the best possible care for the aged and disabled. From this desire springs the will to learn, and consolidate knowledge about everything patient care related. We then team up with therapists, nurses and other industry professionals to provide the highest level of patient care possible
What we do
On a daily basis our sales and management teams work together with industry professionals to build care solutions for the aged and disabled. Once the solution has been created, our customer service and delivery teams kick in to ensure the equipment is delivered as fast and safely as possible. After the equipment has been delivered, the whole team then works together along with carers and facilities to ensure the equipment continues to provide trouble free service for years to come.
- High Lift Capacity at 200KG SWL
- Lightweight design enables the carers to transfer the Voyager Portable hoist easily from one room to another
- Soft Start and Stop ensure the patient is transferred safely and comfortably
- Dual controls coupled with a removable handset allow total flexibility
- Simple Trolley allows the Voyager Portable to be used with either the Easytrack or the standard Voyager ceiling track
- Emergency Stop/Lower and strap twist prevention helps ensure safety never becomes an issue
- The removable, chargeable battery allows 24hr use and ensures the hoist is never out of action
- Audible low battery indicator will help ensure the battery will not run out at a critical moment.
Simple Installation: The unique floor-to-ceiling design eliminates the need for specialist fixings, alterations or electrical installations. This allows the system to be used permanently, semi-permanently or even temporarily. The Easytrack is the ideal solution when a fixed ceiling track cannot be installed.
Multi-Post Options: The 2,3 or 4 post options allows the Easytrack to solve patient handling problems in nearly every room layout. The 2 post is ideal for a simple lift in or out of a bed, the 3 post for access in two directions and the 4 post for complete coverage.
Portable Kit: The lightweight aluminium Easytrack comes in a portable kit form that can be easily transported along with the Voyager Portable hoist. A useful carry bag is available for both the Easytrack and Voyager Portable.
Footprint: The small feet of the Easytrack allows use even in the smallest bedroom or bathroom when a conventional floor lifter cannot be manoeuvred.
Easy-Glide Rail: The unique design of the telescopic rail ensures that nearly any patient can be transferred without strain or risk of back injury.
Rotating Rail Connection: This allows the rail or post to be positioned at any angle, no matter how close to a wall or obstruction.
Extending Rail: Unlike regular gantry tracks the Easytrack can be extended to suit different locations as and when they are required. The track can be extended when in position to allow adjustment and then reduced to enable easier storage or transportation.
Telescopic Post: Allows the Easytrack to be used with a variety of ceiling heights.