A procedure chair with accurate head positioning and clear access.
This solution is an ophthalmic examination chair that also allows for accurate head positioning and clear access for Eye, ENT, Plastics or Dental professionals. This design also works as an eye surgery chair or for use in a wide variety of medical contexts. The rigid locking headrest on this design has been crafted to be slimline with excellent leg clearance, bringing the patient close to help reduce back and neck strain whilst performing eye surgery or other procedures.
Choose between scalloped head cushions or a standard ﬂat surface for use with ring positioners and add specialised accessories to enhance surgical precision and patient support during recovery.
- Treatment chair with an infinitely adjustable headrest for Eye, ENT, Plastics and Dental
- Ultra-thin headrest design for best surgeon clearance
- Choice of the flat or scalloped head cushion
- 460 – 840mm height range with lie-flat and forward/reverse tilt
- 780 x 1150mm sitting (1760mm lying flat)
- 100mm thick premium, removable mattress
- User-friendly, long-life battery operation
- 300kg safe working load
- Glide-away dropsides
- Steer/brake pedals on both sides
- Sockets on all four corners for many accessories
- Twin wheel 150mm castors
- Choice of 7 dropside armrest colours
- MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Click the below button to get a quote today from Regency Mediquip Centre.