The IntelliPAP Standard Plus is a fixed pressure CPAP with a SmartFlex expiratory relief comfort feature designed for the effective treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Its robust ergonomic design and its small size make it the ideal travelling companion. As with all IntelliPAP’s, the optional heated humidifier can be easily connected.
This device offers patented SmartFlex technology, which offers three comfort settings, with each setting equating to an exact 1 cm H20 drop in pressure upon exhalation. DeVilbiss SmartFlex also features patented Flow Rounding, which changes the slope of the pressure waveform during the transition from prescription pressure to the SmartFlex setting and vice versa. This enables a smooth transition and decreases the likelihood of waking the CPAP user. There are six levels of flow rounding with level 0 having the steepest slope and quickest transition and level five having the gentlest slope and slowest transition.
- Quality – Less than 1% failure rate and backed by the best-in-industry, 3-year warranty
- Compliance – Free remote tracking of compliance data through SmartCode Technology
- Comfort – Optimal humidification and SmartFlex Technology
- Design – Stacked design creates an exceptionally small footprint and whisper-quiet operation (26 dBA)*
- Easy and intuitive setup
- Auto on/off** automatically starts flow of air with patient breath
- Eight-foot power cord provides greater positioning flexibility – no bulky power brick
- Reminders alert patient to replace or check parts
- Includes attractive travel bag
- Large, slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimise movement on nightstand