Dear valued customer,
In full response to the Australian Federal Government and in full recognition of the Health professional’s advice, we have put the following policies in place for the protection of your company, your clients and our staff.
- We will be maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness in relation to our people and our equipment.
- A risk assessment questionnaire will need to be completed prior to any assessment.
- Where possible, we will be encouraging all assessments, demonstrations, repairs and deliveries of equipment to be carried out in one of our company showrooms or a prearranged safe zone.
- Each showroom has been and will consistently be sanitized to maintain a safe environment.
- We have installed provisions for Zoom or Skype access for any health professional’s that have restricted contact through their own company policies.
- Full phone or video consultation can be recorded if requested so as to maintain our high level of service to the end user, support for the therapist and accountability for funding bodies.
- We will cooperate, adapt and engage with your company and staff to achieve the best possible outcomes and ongoing relationships.
We are fully sympathetic with all those directly affected from this pandemic, and are looking forward to stronger relationships and economic times ahead.
Please contact our team if you have any questions or concerns you may have now and moving forward.
Regency Mediquip Centre